Monday, September 7, 2015

who am I?

Hey, my names Chloe smith I am freshman at Rhode Island college and I am a women studies major. basically for me that means Im all about the women power. I love helping women have a voice, helping girls through situations and just knowing that women have a purpose. during the summer I work all summer down in cape cod, for my free time i like to be with friends and family playing sports listening to music, whatever I can do to keep me busy. Im super excited to be taking Gender studies because i feel that it will help me get stronger and better at helping the situations that women face in our society to make it better for them and my self. I have always been passionate about women in our world and this class will hopefully just make it better:) thanks for reading!
~Chloe

7 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe. I hope you enjoy your first year here at RIC. I think it's great you are choosing to pick a major thats helps women. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chloe,
    It's so nice to have people like you in the world. People like you are what make the world go around. Having the courage to stand up on such a growing issue shows what kind of person you are, and that's wonderful. I look forward to a great class with you.
    -Orlando

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a sweetheart thanks so much:) can't wait to read all of yours!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Chloe!
    I am passionate about gender studies as well. I hope that this class will help us to have more of a voice in the real world. It was great meeting you, and I look forward to learning together!
    ~ Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chloe,
    Nice to see young women empowering themselves and other women. Good luck with your studies.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey nice reading about you good to see we share common liking's hopefully we will have topics to discuss about.

    ReplyDelete